Return of the Hydra
This council, led by Tarwyn, makes all important decisions concerning the expedition to Ademorra. It is made up of the leaders of all branches of the Hydra Reconstruction Site, and other important people who got a place of honor. Many of its former members are dead now, which some consider proof that its name is not just ill-chosen, but cursed, just like the ship with the same evil name.
- Phrixias (killed by Crovax and later by the Seekers of Bhool)
- Targor (dead, or, rather, undead)
- Archiphanes (killed by the Seekers of Bhool)
- Aphareus Borias (RIP) (killed by the Seekers of Bhool)
- Roan, high priest of the Infirmary (killed by the Seekers of Bhool)
- Lorna, stayed in Shairra as High Inquisitor
- Orrin, Seantor and Merchant Prince of the craftsmen, missing after the last Battle
- Cornelia, praetor of the Kernian Army
- Tarwyn, tribune of the Kernian Army
- Armac the Tall, tribune of the Kernian Army
- Sandar Silvermaul, leader of the colony’s Inquisitors
- Dore, Mistress of the Wizards’ Tower
- Athanas, High Priest of Ouroboros, Merchant Prince of the craftsmen
members of honour:
- Cormac, a high-ranking Inquisitor
- Brïna Ghöl, who speaks for ‘the heroes of the first battle’
- One new member, elected by the men and the council
Every member has one vote, except for the praetor, who has two. In case of a tie, the proposal will be voted next month.
All members must be confirmed by the Kernian senate, and only the senate can unmake them.