Return of the Hydra
Rebuilding a magical ship and building a whole new fleet creates a lot of new jobs. And in these times of economical crisis, a few tales of a cursed ship will not discourage you from seeking employment, or will they?
You can even become part of the new colony itself, in Ademorra! Do not let cannibalistic natives, powerful undead, tropical diseases or hungry hydra’s deter you! A new carrier opportunity awaits!
Every last day of the month, you can apply for a job in one of the following departments
- craftsmen, hired by the Merchant Houses of Shairra (currently at level 5)
- priests, hired by both the Merchant Houses and Kern (currently at level 1)
- the Kernian Army, once on the payroll of Kern, but now self-sufficient (currently at level 10)
- alchemists, hired by the philosopher-mages (reopened, currently at level 6)
- the inquisition (currently at level 10)
The ambitious ones can even try to obtain a seat in the Hydra Council.